Just4running.com Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
By using the Just4running.com Website, you signify that you consent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of use, then please do not use this site!
Just4running.com may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued usage of the Website will mean you accept those changes.
If you use the Website, you are solely responsible for your own communications and the consequences of posting those communications. Just4running.com is not responsible for the consequences of any communications in the Website. In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
In consideration of being allowed to use the Website, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a violation of these Terms and Conditions.
1) You agree not to use the Website to decipher, decompile, disassemble any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Website.
2) You agree not to use the Website to access data not intended for you or log into a server or account which you are not authorized to access; use or attempt to use another's account, service or system without authorization; or create a false identity on the Website.
3) You agree not to use the Website to intimidate or harass another.
4) You agree not to use the Website to collect contact information of other users from the Website by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications.
5) You agree not to use the Website to post any content that is deceptive or misleading.
6) You agree not to use the Website to solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or to use in any way which violates the Children’s On Line Privacy Protection Act. Just4running.com is intended for people 18 or over. Just4running.com will not knowingly collect any information from children under 13. When creating an account you must identify your age during the registration process. Just4running.com takes the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) as well as all FTC regulations very seriously. That being said, we do not assume any responsibility for any misrepresentations regarding your age or parental consent when using this Website. Should we determine that you provided any false information to us when using this Website, your membership will be terminated immediately.
7) You agree not to use the Website to post any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
8) You agree not to use automated scripts to collect information from the Website or for any other purpose.
9) You agree not to use the Website to post any content in violation of local, state, national, or international laws.
10) You agree not to use the Website to solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes.
11) You agree not to use the Website to forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
12) You agree not to use the Website to attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
13) You agree not to use the Website to post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any similar solicitations.
14) You agree not to use the Website to attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mailbombing, crashing, or any other harmful computer code.
15) You agree not to use the Website to send unsolicited mail or e-mail, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to a user of the Website.
16) You agree not to use the Website in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Website.
17) You agree not to use the Website to take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website’s infrastructure.
18) You agree not to use the Website to post material that is unlawful, obscene, pornographic or sexually explicit, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful. Embarrassing.
19) You agree not to use the Website to post material that is morally, religiously, racially, or ethnically objectionable to any person or entity.
20) You agree not to use the Website to delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.
21) You represent, warrant and agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your Website account will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material.
22) You agree not to use the Website to post the same information more than once.
23) You agree not to use the Website to aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the content without express written consent from Just4running.com.
24) You agree not to use the Website to frame or link to content or information available from the Website.
25) You agree not to use the Website to impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity, or allow any other person to use your identification.
26) You agree not to use the Website to post content which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Website, or which may expose Just4running.com or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
27) You agree not to use the Website to post any private information of any third party, including addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers.
Just4running.com Reserves the Right (but is Not Obligated) to Do Any or All of the Following:
1) Record the dialogue in public chat rooms or discussion forums.
2) Investigate an allegation that a communication does not conform to the terms of this section and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication.
3) Remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
4) Terminate a user's access to the Website upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
5) Just4running.com reserves the right to view, monitor, and record activity on the Website without notice or permission from you. Actual or attempted unauthorized use of the Website may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. Any information obtained by monitoring, reviewing, or recording may be subject to review by law enforcement organizations in connection with investigation or prosecution of possible criminal activity on the Website.
6) Edit or delete any communication posted on the Website, regardless of whether such communication violate these Terms and Conditions.
7) Just4running.com may terminate any User's right to use this Website at any time and reserves the right to block, delete or stop the uploading of materials and communications that it in its sole discretion finds unacceptable for any reason.
8) Just4running.com does not claim ownership of any Content submitted and/or posted by you on the Website. However, by submitting and/or posting any Content on the website, you grant Just4running.com a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such Content. You also permit any subscriber to access, display, view, store and reproduce such content for personal use.
Just4running.com does not necessarily monitor any materials posted, transmitted, or communicated to or within the Website. If you believe that something on the Website violates these Terms and Conditions, please contact our designated agent listed at the bottom of these Terms and Conditions. Just4running.com may, in its sole discretion, investigate the allegation and determine whether to remove the applicable content or take any other action. If your right to use this site ends, you shall make no further use of this site or any information obtained from this site. Just4running.com has no liability or responsibility to you for performance or nonperformance of such activities.
Disputes Among Users:
In the event of a user dispute, the user is solely responsible for its interactions with other Just4running.com users. Just4running.com retains the right, but expressly disclaims any obligations, to become involved in any such dispute between User and other users of Just4running.com.
If you post a vendor or advertiser review, you are solely responsible for the consequences of your review. Just4running.com is not responsible for the consequences of any reviews. Therefore, any review you post on Just4running.com is at your own risk. Just4running.com does not adopt or endorse user reviews, as the reviews are purely the opinion of the posting user. Absent a court order, Just4running.com will not release your name or any personally identifiable information to any of the vendors or advertisers you review. Please be aware that you are responsible for, and potentially liable for, the reviews that you post on Just4running.com.
All reviews posted on Just4running.com are subject to the following terms:
1) You are expected to refrain from using any improper, obscene, harassing, vulgar, offensive, defamatory, or libelous language.
2) You are not permitted to post any Content that infringes upon the legitimate proprietary rights of others.
3) You are not permitted to post or upload materials that contain unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or marketing, promotional materials, junk mail, spamming, chain letters, pyramid schemes or the like.
4) You are not permitted to pose as or impersonate another, nor are you permitted to allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
Unless otherwise stated, the services featured on this website are only available within the United States of America, or in relation to postings from the United States of America. All advertising is intended solely for the United States of America market. Users who access the Website from outside the United States do so at their own initiative and risk and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
Your username and password will allow you to access your Website account. Your Password is the exclusive property and confidential information of Just4running.com and may be used solely for your individual use of and access to the Website. You are solely responsible for controlling your Passwords and for authorizing, monitoring and controlling access to your account. You are prohibited from distributing, providing or otherwise making available your Password to any third party and are responsible for all activities that occur under your Password. You agree to notify Just4running.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your Password or of any need to deactivate the Password associated with your account.
There is no charge for creating a User Account.
You MUST create or have a User Account in order to receive the benefits listed below.
1) Submit a new FREE or PAID directory submission.
2) CLAIM and/or UPGRADE and existing directory submission.
3) Post a new race or event.
4) Store selected directory url’s or website addresses.
5) Have newly added Race events sent to your email.
6) Have newly added Race events posted to a social media site.
7) Participation in a blog or forum.
Directory Advertising, Fee and Cancellation Conditions:
The items listed below pertain to FREE and/or PAID Vendors or Advertisers submissions.
1) In order to submit a new FREE or PAID directory submission and CLAIM and/or UPGRADE and existing directory submission, you MUST be logged into your User Account.
2) Free or Paid Submissions do not automatically occur where they must undergo a “waiting period” during which the listing is verified to fit the proper profile of the intended directory. For example a submission of a Soccer or Golf Vendor or Advertiser in any directory would not be accepted. Just4running retains the right to decline any submission which does not in some fashion pertain to the activity or website theme of “running”. All submissions will receive an email stating whether they were accepted or declined.
3) Just4running.com shall provide Vendor or Advertiser with a price list of all available advertising types upon inquiry or request. Advertiser shall be liable for all charges that accrue based on the price list provided to Vendor or Advertiser. Until payment is received, Advertisers agree that the price may change without notice. Vendor or Advertiser agrees to pay all applicable charges under these Trems and Conditions, including any applicable taxes or charges imposed by any government entity.
4) Payment may take place with credit/debit/charge card using secure payment system or, upon special arrangement, by check or wire transfer to the account designated by Just4running.com. Credit/debit/charge card will be charged periodically, depending on the payment option selected by Vendor or Advertiser at the time credit/debit/charge card information was received. All fees paid are nonrefundable.
5) Vendor or Advertiser may not use the Website in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material in violation of any applicable law or regulation, including without limitation Website Content, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others. Dentists.com reserve the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate Vendor’s or Advertiser's access to all or any part of the system at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
6) By submitting advertising to Just4running.com, Vendor or Advertiser grants Just4running.com the right to reproduce, publish, display and distribute advertising, free of charge, on other sites. If you wish to opt out from providing Just4running.com such additional rights, contact Just4running.com using the Contact Information located at the bottom of these Terms and Conditions.
7) Vendor or Advertiser acknowledges and agrees that Just4running.com may disclose Vendor or Advertiser Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to, comply with legal process, enforce these Terms and Conditions, respond to claims that any Vendor or Advertiser Content violates the rights of third-parties or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Application Provider, Publisher, Users and the public.
8) Vendor or Advertiser may terminate subscription by providing written notification to Just4running.com of its intent to terminate using the Contact Information located at the bottom of these Terms and Conditions. Written notification of termination must be received by Just4running.com no less than 10 business days prior to the next billing period to be effective on the last day of the current billing period.
9) Just4running.com lists various Companies or Individuals which fit a particular directory profile as a general courtesy because all such submissions are FREE and contain only the Company Name, Company Address, and Company Phone Number. A Company or Individual who has a FREE listing in one or more directories, has at anytime, the right to have their listing deleted or permanently removed if they should wish to do so. This can be done by clicking CLAIM LISTING at their listing and selecting “Delete My Listing” or by contacting us through the Contact Information provided at the end of these Terms and Conditions, after which the request will be reviewed and submission deleted after verification of authenticity.
Race Flyer, Poster, and Entry Form Conditions:
1) In order to post or list a race on the Just4running Website the submission MUST include a flyer, poster, or entry form listing details about the race. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this requirement. Various formats such as Word, Excel, and PDF documents, and picture files such as JPEG, BMP, or PNG are accepted.
2) In order to post a race or event you MUST be logged into your User Account.
3) All race flyer, poster, and entry form submissions are FREE however do not automatically occur where they must undergo a “waiting period” during which the listing is verified to have sufficient information about the race. The minimum amount of information required for each submission is listed below.
NAME OF RACE, DATE OF RACE, START TIME OF RACE, LOCATION OF RACE, SOME FORM OF CONTACT INFORMATION SUCH AS AN EMAIL, PHONE NUMBER, OR WEBSITE.
Just4running retains the right to decline any submission which does have the required information. All submissions will receive an email stating whether they were accepted or declined.
4) Just4running accepts no responsibility for incorrect submission items and always recommends that any information be verified before proceeding to an actual event on race day because races/events are sometimes subject to various changes and/or cancellation.
All items on the Website are for informational only purposes and are in no way intended to state that a Website User should or needs to run a race or participate in any physical activity listed on the Website. It is the responsibility of the Website User to determine whether they are in shape or at the proper physical level to participate in a running race, duathlon, triathlon, or any other physical activity listed on the Just4running Website. Certain levels of physical activity can be hazardous to your heatlth where it is always recommended that all Website Users seek proper medical clearance before participation in any physical activity.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability:
Just4running.com has made reasonable efforts to validate that its lists of directory vendors and advertsiers displayed are up to date and accurate. The databases and materials on the Website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and may be changed or updated without notice. Just4running.com will not be liable or responsible for any such inaccuracies, errors, changes, or updates.
Please let us know if the information is incorrect or the vendor or advertiser is no longer in business by clicking on the “dead listing” button located within each vendor listing and checking the appropriate response. Just4running.com shall not be liable for any losses, damages, or non-covered charges as a result of utilizing and/or receiving care from a directory vendor listed in on the Website.
The user expressly agrees that use of the Website is at the user's sole risk. The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Just4running.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Just4running.com makes no warranty that the Website will meet user's requirements, that the Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; nor does Just4running.com make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the Website or that defects in the software will be corrected. Just4running.com makes no warranty regarding any goods or services purchased or information obtained through the Website or any transactions entered into through the Website.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by the user from Just4running.com shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
The user agrees that Just4running.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use or the inability to use the Website or for cost of procurement of substitute goods and services or resulting from any goods or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Website or resulting from unauthorized access to or alteration of user's transmissions or data, including, but not limited to damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangibles, even if Just4running.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The user further agrees that Just4running.com shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of the Website, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, whether such interruption, suspension or termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
Just4running.com is not a medical referral service, and does not recommend or endorse any particular health care provider or medical service of any kind. Just4running.com does not offer advice regarding the quality or suitability of any particular health care provider, medical treatment or for any health condition, and no information on the Website should be construed as health or medical advice. JUST4RUNNING.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN AS A REFERENCE SOURCE, AND FOR ANY ADVICE, TREATMENT, OR SERVICES RENDERED BY ANY HEALTH CARE PROVIDER FEATURED ON THE WEBSITE.
This Website may not be used as a supplement or alternative for health care, and is not intended and does not guarantee the quality or quantity of services of the vendors or advertisers identified; further, any information provided is merely for educational purposes, and its accuracy is not guaranteed. Do not use the Website as a substitute for medical care.
Please consult with your physician, or other medical care provider regarding any medical questions you may have. This Website may not be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. Do not use this Website to disregard any medical advice, nor to delay seeking medical advice, because of something you read or see on this Website.
Just4running.com respects the intellectual property of others and expects users of our services to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this Website or through this service, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed infringement
1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner and identification of the copyrighted work that is infringed.
2) Information reasonably sufficient to permit Just4running.com to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and/or electronic mail address.
3) A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or law.
4) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The above information must be submitted as a written notification to the addrees listed in the contact information located at the bottom of these Terms and Conditions. In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, Just4running.com maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers and account holders of the Website who are repeat offenders.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Just4running.com, and its employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made or threatened by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on Just4running.com, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
Force Majeure (Greater Force):
Just4running.com’s performance under these Terms and Conditions are subject to interruption and delay due ti causes beyond its reasonable control,such as acts of God, acts of any government, war or other hostility, civil disorder, the elements, fire, explosion, terrorism, power failure, industrial or labor dispute, inability to obtain necessary supplies and the like.
Just4running.com owns certain things on this Website, including the 'look and feel' of the Website, the name of the Website, and the collective work copyright in sequences of public messages on the system. Users cannot reproduce any message thread from the Website, either electronically or in print, without Just4running’s permission and the permission of all participants in the thread. This is not a complete list — other things on the system are also Just4running’s property. Contact Just4running.com before copying anything from the system with plans of reproducing it or distributing it.
The User acknowledges and agrees that content, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, page layout and design, or other material contained in the Website are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. The User acknowledges and agrees that the User is permitted to use this material and information only as expressly authorized by Just4running.com, and may not copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, or create derivative works of such content or information without express authorization. The User acknowledges and agrees that Just4running.com can display images and text throughout the Website.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions or Just4running.com services shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of Alabama, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered by any court having jurisdiction thereof. Either the User or Just4running.com may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in the State of Alabama, necessary to protect the rights or property of the User or Just4running.com pending the completion of arbitration. This arbitration clause does not prohibit either Just4running.com or the User from seeking to have the arbitration dismissed or judicially terminated on the basis the claims in arbitration action fail to provide a legal basis upon which a claim for relief may be granted. Any motion or action to dismiss must be filed in a court of general jurisdiction within the State of Alabama.
You agree that the Courts of the State of Alabama have exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Just4running.com if for some reason a claim does not originate in the Arbitration listed above, or in any way relating to your use of the Website, and you consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of Alabama in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving Just4running.com or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and Content providers.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Alabama, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition. The language in this Contract shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against any party.
To the extent that anything in or associated with the Website Just4running.com is in conflict or inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall govern. Just4running.com’s failure to enforce any provision of this Contract shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
If you have questions and comments, or if you believe that your confidentiality has been breached or that any of your communications have been intercepted, or you wish to notify us regarding a suspected violation of these terms, please contact us at the address listed in the Contact Information located at the bottom of these Terms and Conditions.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Just4running.com with respect to the use of the Website and its Content.
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find the Just4running.com Website helpful and convenient to use! Questions or comments regarding the Website or these Terms and Conditions, including any reports of non-functioning links, should be emailed to
Last Updated: September 29, 2011